The son of a chiropractor, Dr. Ronald G. Woods is a long-time advocate of chiropractic healing. In his years as a physician, he has treated a variety of individuals, including some of pro-sport’s most elite athletes. In fact, throughout his career, Dr. Woods has treated multiple PGA professionals, Major League Baseball players, and National Football League players, including members of the Miami Dolphins.
Practicing chiropractic in North Palm Beach, FL, since 1983, Dr. Woods is well acquainted with the South Florida area. In his spare time, Dr. Woods enjoys spending time outdoors, spearfishing in Florida and the Bahamas.
What made you decide to pursue a career in chiropractic?
Dr. Woods was highly influenced to pursue a career in chiropractic by his father, Dr. Ronald Woods, who was a long-time chiropractor in North Bellmore and Southampton, located in the Long Island region of New York. An active member of the American Chiropractic Association, Dr. Woods is an avid advocate of the power of chiropractic.
Helping those in need runs in his family, as Debi, his wife of nearly 30 years, is a licensed mental health counselor in the state of Florida. His eldest son Bradley is an active duty pilot in the United States Navy. Dr. Woods’ youngest son, Casey, is currently a junior at Florida State University.
Education and Background
Upon receiving becoming a board-qualified Chiropractic Orthopedist, Dr. Woods also completed an additional postgraduate program in insurance utilization review and quality assurance.
- Bradley University, Bachelor of Science in Biology
- National College of Chiropractic, Doctor of Chiropractic
Associations and Memberships
- Florida Department of Health
- Current member of the Florida Chiropractic Association
- Current member of the American Chiropractic Association
- Past President of the North Palm Beach Rotary
- Past President of the Palm Beach County Chiropractic Association
- Past President of the Northern Palm Beach County Businessman Association