Miami FL 33180
Mon: 9AM-12:30PM – 2-6:30PM
Tue: 9AM-12:30PM – 2-6:30PM
Wed: 9AM-12:30PM – 2-6:30PM
Thu: 9AM-12:30PM – 2-6:30PM
Fri: 9AM-12:30PM – 2-6:30PM
Sat: Appointment Only
Our Injury and Wellness Centers in Aventura, FL
Located just off of Biscayne Blvd., our Aventura chiropractic and wellness center is in the Ojus neighborhood of Miami and is available to patients through the early evening hours for your convenience. Whether you are suffering from back and neck pain, have an injury, or would just like to maintain your health, our local chiropractors are here to bring you relief.
Take a moment to read through our reviews left by real customers below and have a look at the various wellness services offered at our Aventura office, including chiropractic adjustments and more. Schedule your appointment today for one of our wellness services, or spinal decompression from a chiropractor near you.
- Make u feel so comfortable when enter place and very proffesional!Johnathan Cerezo
- Very helpful and personable staffSamuel Rosemond
- Buena atencion y se siente la mejoria en poco tiempoLuis Antonio Alarcon Alarcon
- Very attentive and knowledgeable, great therapy!Bryan Corazon
- Dr Derek Moore is spectacular . He did fixed it right away and also showed me , which exercise will help with the pain as well.Erson Gurson
- Love coming to this place, they are quick and efficient and very friendly! Highly recommend to anyone looking for chiropractorsSimona Nowak
- Chricocare is incredibly professional! Dr. Moore is extremely thorough, knowledgeable and highly proficient in his job.Dana Parker
- Dr. Mossi was very informative, helpful and caring.. I will be starting my treatments ASAP!!!jessica maione
- Super place, super people. Very professional !!!A T
- The doctor & the staff is amazing. I now recommend this location to anyone I know with back or neck injuries.stephanie conde
- (Translated by Google) Thank God I am healthy and I thank God for Dr Moore it is a blessing this DrI, Estela, arrived at Dr Moore's consultation without being able to move my neck, sword and arms and now I am healthy and very wellThanks god(Original)Gracias a Dios estoy Sana y Doy gracias a Dios por el Dr.Moore es una bendición este DrYo Estela llegue en el consultation del Dr Moore sin poder mover el cuello , la Espada y Los Brazos y ahora estoy Sana y muy biènGracias a DiosEatela Martinez
- (Translated by Google) Very professional, first class care, impeccable premises, they care a lot about the patient and most importantly the doctor has a lot of knowledge and takes the time to understand what happens to you, thank you very much for your help.(Original)Muy profesionales, atención de primera, el local impecable, se preocupan bastante por el paciente y lo más importante el doctor tiene mucho conocimiento y se toma el tiempo para entender lo que le pasa a uno, muchísimas gracias por su ayuda.Ana Maria Geng
- My experience here were excellent the staff and doctors are exceptional...Lillian Dukes
- Dr. Moore saved my life and provided with the perfect treatment and exercise routine!!!Monica Camponovo
- The staff here are phenomenal!! I know I’ve found a chiropractic office for life!Natasha Santana-Viera
- Thanks again for fixing me!Darius Nova
- Great service! Feeling relieved after the treatments!Dunia Rodriguez
- Luis M. Zambrano
- 🤩🤩🤩 are the best!Katherine Quiroz
- Great place must gojouvenel felix
- There are awesome great Serviceterrance phillips
- Unfortunately I have been dealing with back problems for the past 19 years and I have have been in a lot of chiropractors, orthopedics , surgeons and all types of doctors..but Dr. Moore it’s so far the best one I had have.Rosaura Brito
- They listened to my ailments and then provided me with a progressive plan which would allow me to strengthen my back while eliminating the pain I’ve endured for so long.Gabriel Ramirez
- My children were treated by Dr. Moore as well, and they enjoyed every therapy session. The staff is fantastic!!!Tahirah Williams
- So happy I found this spot. Staff is superb. Thanks Masi and Dr. Moore for being the best!Gianlucca
- He always takes great care!Michelle Andrews
- Dr Mike has saved my life! He never watched the clock. He knew exactly what he could do and should not do. I strongly recommend this group.Deidre Fogelgren
- I got one of the worst lower back pain ever and this Center helped me a lot.José J. Blanco H.
- (Translated by Google) The office is slightly untidy, and the doctor (manual) is good.(Original)Офис слегка неопрятный, а врач (мануал) хороший.Alex Ivanov
- Great service! Quick and pleasant! Parking is on premises and free.Fiorella Botta (Fio)
Wellness Services & Pain Treatments at Our Aventura Office
ChiroCare of Florida offers more than just Aventura chiropractor services. Our office manages many conditions with natural and holistic treatments. We also incorporate the latest technologies to enhance care.
At ChiroCare of Florida in Aventura, our chiropractors strive to ensure all Aventura residents are living pain-free. With various pain-relieving and wellness-encouraging therapies available in the office, now is the time to get healthy in Aventura.
- Activator Technique
- Chiropractic Adjustments
- Electrical Stimulation
- Essential Oils
- Flexion/extension Technique
- Graston Technique®
- Kinesiology Therapeutic (KT) Tape
- Manual Therapy
- Neuromuscular Re-education
- Nutritional Support
- Pediatric Chiropractic
- Post-Surgical Rehabilitation
- Postural Correction
- Pre-natal Chiropractic
- Rapid Release Technology (RRT)
- Sacro-Occipital Technique (SOT)
- Sports Chiropractic
- Therapeutic Exercises
- Back Pain Treatment
- Cancer Pain Treatment
- Car Accident Injury Treatment
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Treatment
- CBD Pain Relief Products
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome Treatment
- Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy Treatment
- Facet Syndrome Treatment
- Fibromyalgia Treatment
- Headache and Migraine Treatment
- Herniated Disc Treatment
- Myofascial Pain Syndrome Treatment
- Neck Pain Treatment
- Osteoarthritis Pain Relief
- Osteoporosis Treatment
- Post-Laminectomy Syndrome Treatment
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) Treatment
- Sacroiliac Joint Dysfunction Treatment
- Sciatica Treatment
- Spinal Compression Fracture Treatment
- Spinal Stenosis Treatment
- Tennis Elbow Treatment
- Trigeminal Neuralgia Treatment
Covered Zip Codes in the Aventura/Ojus Area
Located in the North-East corner of Miami-Dade County, Aventura, FL, is a bustling suburban city. Dubbed the “City of Excellence,” Aventura was named after the Spanish word for adventure.
Home of Founders Park and an active Community Recreation Center, the word “adventure” could not be more fitting. Residents have access to yoga and Zumba classes, martial arts training, bicycle rentals, and more. With almost 38,000 residents, you can always find someone in motion in Aventura.
Aventura residents can stay active on the local beaches. From swimming and surfing to sunbathing and beach camping, Aventura beaches have plenty for local and visiting families to enjoy. Golfers can even play a 9-hole game at the Haulover Beach Golf Club.
Golf is a great low-impact sport that can benefit golfers’ minds, bodies, and social connections. Aventura residents have various choices when they can benefit from the physical, mental, and emotional impact. In Aventura, Golf courses include the Shula’s Hotel and Golf Course, Miami Shores Country Club, Miller Course, and Soffer Course.
Stores and restaurants line the sandy coast. Although, beachgoers might want to go inland for some of the city’s finest in shopping and dining. Aventura features many eateries, parks, coffee shops, and more.
Aventura Mall is one of the best shopping centers in the country. It is also home to more than 300 luxury brands and boutiques. The mall also features several food options, a 24-screen movie theater, and museum-quality art on display.
Residents enjoy the Corsair Kitchen and Bar for its contemporary American cuisine. The elegant and casual dining space is adjacent to the championship golf courses. You can savor your meal on the restaurant’s outdoor patio while onlooking at the acclaimed green courses.
As a Miami suburb, residents have the unique and fun urban experience of living near a metropolitan city. Aventura is just a short drive away from South Beach, an international airport, Miami museums, and the Orange Bowl.
“ChiroCare are the best sports and injury chiropractors in Miami. I was having major issues with my neck, and he really helped. He was very busy but accepted me as a walk-in. He could tell how injured I was. Very thorough and friendly demeanor. Even if you have to travel far, it’s worth the drive.” Eyla C.