Miami FL 33180
Mon: 9AM-12:30PM – 2-6:30PM
Tue: 9AM-12:30PM – 2-6:30PM
Wed: 9AM-12:30PM – 2-6:30PM
Thu: 9AM-12:30PM – 2-6:30PM
Fri: 9AM-12:30PM – 2-6:30PM
Sat: Appointment Only
Our Injury and Wellness Centers in Aventura, FL
Located just off of Biscayne Blvd., our Aventura chiropractic and wellness center is located in the Ojus neighborhood of Miami and is available to patients through the early evening hours for your convenience. Whether you are suffering from back and neck pain, have an injury, or would just like to maintain your health, our local chiropractors are here to bring you relief.
Take a moment to read through our reviews left by real customers below and have a look at the various wellness services offered at our Aventura office, including chiropractic adjustments and more. Meet Dr. Michael Piccirillo and schedule your appointment today for one of our wellness services, or spinal decompression from a chiropractor near you.
- Great place must gojouvenel felix
- There are awesome great Serviceterrance phillips
- Unfortunately I have been dealing with back problems for the past 19 years and I have have been in a lot of chiropractors, orthopedics , surgeons and all types of doctors..but Dr. Moore it’s so far the best one I had have.Rosaura Brito
- They listened to my ailments and then provided me with a progressive plan which would allow me to strengthen my back while eliminating the pain I’ve endured for so long.Gabriel Ramirez
- My children were treated by Dr. Moore as well, and they enjoyed every therapy session. The staff is fantastic!!!Tahirah Williams
- So happy I found this spot. Staff is superb. Thanks Masi and Dr. Moore for being the best!Gianlucca
- He always takes great care!Michelle Andrews
- Dr Mike has saved my life! He never watched the clock. He knew exactly what he could do and should not do. I strongly recommend this group.Deidre Fogelgren
- I got one of the worst lower back pain ever and this Center helped me a lot.José J. Blanco H.
- (Translated by Google) The office is slightly untidy, and the doctor (manual) is good.(Original)Офис слегка неопрятный, а врач (мануал) хороший.Alex Ivanov
- Great service! Quick and pleasant! Parking is on premises and free.Fiorella Botta
- Awesome place mike is the greatesthector trinidad
- Welcoming staff. Best service. Very profesional Doctor with the best healing hands.MILLIE GLAS
- All the staff are so nice. The place is clean and peaceful and the doctor is very professional. Highly recommend it.Heilyn Quintero
- Amazing experienced Doctor, definitely recommend this place.Amir G
- christina j
- Dr. Michael Piccirillo is the best sports and injury chiropractor in Miami. I was having major issues with my neck and he really helped.Eyla Cuenca
- Awesome care Awesome Atmosphere and Awesome ServiceEileen Finnell
- Dr.Michael Levine takes the time to explain everything at a level that anyone can understand their problem and how he is going to help them, staff is great and office is clear, you will love him, I do.Marcus Giles
- Dr Mike is amazing! Office is clean, very well equipped. No waiting timeMia Bahretdinova
- High quality chiropractic care. Highly recommend Dr. Schwartz and his team. Treated me very well.Brett Schlacter
- Alison Jaye
- The staff at this office are both extremely professional and fantastic.airlindsay305
- The place is exceptional the people are very professional the chiropractor is the best and Dr schwarz the accupunturist is the best also I highly recommend this place to every one that needsMiguel Tosca
- Great chiropractor, been going there for over 3 years now.O Bi
- Edwidge Subirats
- Great specialists, great staff and a nice practice.Izzy Buholzer
- Dr. Sands is the best Chiropractor in South Florida my girlfriend and I love going there because of his and his teams professionalism.Greg Molina
- Thank God there is still doctors that actually care .Monserrat Sanchez
- Dr. Andrew Sands is a magician with his hands. I came to his office with terrible back pain, I left his office with almost no pain.lakedolfin
Wellness Services & Pain Treatments at Our Aventura Office
ChiroCare of Florida offers more than just Aventura chiropractor services. Our office manages many conditions with natural and holistic treatments. We also incorporate the latest technologies to enhance care.
At ChiroCare of Florida in Aventura, our chiropractors strive to ensure all Aventura residents are living pain-free. With various pain-relieving and wellness encouraging therapies available in the office, now is the time to get healthy in Aventura.
- Activator Technique
- Chiropractic Adjustments
- Electrical Stimulation
- Essential Oils
- Flexion/extension Technique
- Graston Technique®
- Kinesiology Therapeutic (KT) Tape
- Manual Therapy
- Neuromuscular Re-education
- Nutritional Support
- Pediatric Chiropractic
- Post-Surgical Rehabilitation
- Postural Correction
- Pre-natal Chiropractic
- Rapid Release Technology (RRT)
- Sacro-Occipital Technique (SOT)
- Sports Chiropractic
- Therapeutic Exercises
- Back Pain Treatment
- Cancer Pain Treatment
- Car Accident Injury Treatment
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Treatment
- CBD Pain Relief Products
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome Treatment
- Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy Treatment
- Facet Syndrome Treatment
- Fibromyalgia Treatment
- Headache and Migraine Treatment
- Herniated Disc Treatment
- Myofascial Pain Syndrome Treatment
- Neck Pain Treatment
- Osteoarthritis Pain Relief
- Osteoporosis Treatment
- Post-Laminectomy Syndrome Treatment
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) Treatment
- Sacroiliac Joint Dysfunction Treatment
- Sciatica Treatment
- Spinal Compression Fracture Treatment
- Spinal Stenosis Treatment
- Tennis Elbow Treatment
- Trigeminal Neuralgia Treatment
Covered Zip Codes in the Aventura/Ojus Area
Located in the North-East corner of Miami-Dade County, Aventura, FL, is a bustling suburban city. Dubbed the “City of Excellence,” Aventura was named after the Spanish word for adventure.
Home of Founders Park and an active Community Recreation Center, the word “adventure” could not be more fitting. Residents have access to yoga and Zumba classes, martial arts training, bicycle rentals, and more. With almost 38,000 residents, you can always find someone in motion in Aventura.
Aventura residents can stay active on the local beaches. From swimming and surfing to sunbathing and beach camping, Aventura beaches have plenty for local and visiting families to enjoy. Golfers can even play a 9-hole game at the Haulover Beach Golf Club.
Golf is a great low-impact sport that can benefit golfers’ minds, bodies, and social connections. Aventura residents have various choices when they can benefit from the physical, mental, and emotional impact. In Aventura, Golf courses include the Shula’s Hotel and Golf Course, Miami Shores Country Club, Miller Course, and Soffer Course.
Stores and restaurants line the sandy coast. Although, beachgoers might want to go inland for some of the city’s finest in shopping and dining. Aventura features many eateries, parks, coffee shops, and more.
Aventura Mall is one of the best shopping centers in the country. It is also home to more than 300 luxury brands and boutiques. The mall also features several food options, a 24-screen movie theater, and museum-quality art on display.
Residents enjoy the Corsair Kitchen and Bar for its contemporary American cuisine. The elegant and casual dining space is adjacent to the championship golf courses. You can savor your meal on the restaurant’s outdoor patio while onlooking at the acclaimed green courses.
As a Miami suburb, residents have the unique and fun urban experience of living near a metropolitan city. Aventura is just a short drive away from South Beach, an international airport, Miami museums, and the Orange Bowl.
“ChiroCare are the best sports and injury chiropractors in Miami. I was having major issues with my neck, and he really helped. He was very busy but accepted me as a walk-in. He could tell how injured I was. Very thorough and friendly demeanor. Even if you have to travel far, it’s worth the drive.” Eyla C.