Fort Lauderdale Chiropractors
Ft Lauderdale FL 33301
Mon: 9AM-12PM – 2PM-6PM
Wed: 9AM-12PM – 2PM-6PM
Thu: 9AM-12PM – 2PM-6PM
Sat: Appointment Only
Sun: Appointment Only
Our Injury and Wellness Centers in Fort Lauderdale, FL
When was the last time you saw a chiropractor? If you are suffering from pain from overuse, illness, or you were injured in a car wreck, schedule a visit at our Ft. Lauderdale chiropractic and wellness center on Federal Highway. We will determine what techniques work best for your pain and tailor your treatment to fit your needs and help you maintain a healthy spine. Read real reviews from our patients below to see what others are saying about the premier chiropractors of Fort Lauderdale.
Meet our Fort Lauderdale chiropractors and book an appointment today for one of our wellness services or spinal decompression from a local chiropractor near you.
Chiropractic care at ChiroCare of Florida, in Ft Lauderdale, can help relieve pain. This type of health care encourages your body’s healing process through natural and holistic techniques. Injuries, illnesses, and even the way you sit for hours at work can negatively affect your health and wellbeing.
- Tierra Roberson
- Joey Borrelli
- Friendly staff, great service,always on timePatrícia Osorio
- I absolutely love this place everyone is amazing!!! I highly recommended it!!! Thanks to all the staff your great!!! 🤗Jackie Santos
- Dr. Torres and the staff are very welcoming! Great office! Thank you for the service!!Jared Portnoy
- Thank you! Care really help me!Laura D
- This place is awesomeYamon Sully
- The best Chiropractor I've been to so far in my life. Each appointment I go in feeling tight, sore, and uncomfortable.Human Being
- One of the best offices in town!!Timothy Pope
- Dr Torres was fantastic! Took the time to fix me up, while some chiropractors rush through.George Campbell
- I am completely happy with the service and treatments I receive at ChiroCare of Florida's Fort Lauderdale location. Highly recommend!Kellie K
- Best office i been toCorey Atherley
- Very clean and staff was helpful being it was my first time. Even made me coffeeMarvett Mohorn
- Always a great experience here. Darlene the Dr. and rest of the staff just do a great job of accommodating and treating their patients.Ivan O
- Great facility, great staff, and great doctor! Always a kind comment from the receptionist, and prompt and caring attention from the nurses.Frank Binger
- ALF Vlogs
- Very friendly and helpful staff, that make you feel comfort even in you time of pain. Highly recommend!Antoine Parrishhlllk
- It is a very good place to go I recommend it the staff is niceHope Petti
- Love the doctor Torres, Darlene and everyone else in the office. They have an amazing team. They are so nice and professional.Jaz A
- Their facility is clean, comfortable and organized. I would recommend a visit.Silvio Grasso
- Great place, great service!! Alissa and Darlene are amazing.Isaiah Gadson
- Thank you! You are the best...J King
- I feel so much better after going in for my 1st appointment with aDr. Torres. I will be back for sure!Phoenix Woodall
- cleomene brave
- Oh man this is the best place in town!! The doctor and ladies are the perfect match. The office is such a refreshing atmosphere.Michael Spry
- I love the front desk lady Darlene She is amazing at what she does. Alissa, the assistant is so smart and helpful.Maryjane Rosario
- The ladies make you feel like family and they are so clean.Stacy Williams
- Great place! Couldn’t walk in, walked out!Kevin Kopka
- Excellent service!!! I 100% recommend it.Elian Mena
- The whole staff is very nice and professional. The office is very clean, well maintained and Covid-19 procedures are strictly followed.Andrew Wright
Wellness Services and Pain Treatments at our Ft. Lauderdale Office
Chiropractic adjustments may improve your lifestyle by lessening acute and chronic pain and promoting organ and system functioning. Fort Lauderdale chiropractors can perform spinal manipulation for athletes, pregnant women, children, and most individuals suffering from injuries or conditions.
- Activator Technique
- Chiropractic Adjustments
- Cranial Technique
- Electrical Stimulation
- Essential Oils
- Flexion/extension Technique
- Graston Technique®
- Kinesiology Therapeutic (KT) Tape
- Manual Therapy
- Neuromuscular Re-education
- Nutritional Support
- Pediatric Chiropractic
- Physical Therapy
- Post-Surgical Rehabilitation
- Postural Correction
- Pre-natal Chiropractic
- Rapid Release Technology (RRT)
- Sacro-Occipital Technique (SOT)
- Sports Chiropractic
- Therapeutic Exercises
- Back Pain Treatment
- Cancer Pain Treatment
- Car Accident Injury Treatment
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Treatment
- CBD Pain Relief Products
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome Treatment
- Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy Treatment
- Facet Syndrome Treatment
- Fibromyalgia Treatment
- Headache and Migraine Treatment
- Herniated Disc Treatment
- Myofascial Pain Syndrome Treatment
- Neck Pain Treatment
- Osteoarthritis Pain Relief
- Osteoporosis Treatment
- Post-Laminectomy Syndrome Treatment
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) Treatment
- Sacroiliac Joint Dysfunction Treatment
- Sciatica Treatment
- Spinal Compression Fracture Treatment
- Spinal Stenosis Treatment
- Tennis Elbow Treatment
- Trigeminal Neuralgia Treatment
Chiropractic treatment can supplement physical therapy for soft tissue issues. The exercises and stretches in physical therapy help rehabilitate injuries and other traumas. Therapy can increase flexibility and regain lost range of motion as well as build strength and retrain muscles. ChiroCare of Florida therapists will tailor movements to you while still using pain-relieving techniques.
Massage is another therapy that can aid you on the road to recovery. Pressing, rubbing, and handling muscle and skin is a natural reaction to injuries, pains, and other discomforts. Massage therapy moves soft tissue like skin, muscles, ligaments, tendons, and connective tissue.
Modern technology and enhance traditional massage techniques. For example, the Graston Technique uses six core instruments that penetrate soft tissue deeper than hands alone. Likewise, Ultrasound Therapy allows the Ft Lauderdale chiropractor to vibrate high-frequencies of sound into muscles. This technique combats inflammation and other problems.
Rapid Release Therapy (RRT) can reduce and remove scar tissue and nerve-restriction blockages. The handheld device can increase your range of motion and decrease pain and tension. Electrical stimulation (E-STIM) uses electrode pads to contract muscles, which strengthens and repairs soft tissue.
Contact ChiroCare of Florida, your chiropractic clinic in Fort Lauderdale, FL, to schedule an appointment for one of the below treatments.
Covered Zip Codes in the Ft. Lauderdale Area
About Ft. Lauderdale
It is also an excellent place for those who love the outdoors. Hugh Taylor Birch State Park sits along the beach and has picnic areas, nature trails, and camping areas. The site is also home to several water parks, perfect for cooling off on a hot and sunny day. Fort Lauderdale hosts the annual International Boat Show and docks thousands of boats daily. But, life on land is just as bustling.
South Florida has a unique climate that makes it habitable for several types of creatures. Families can check out alligators and panthers at local aquariums and zoos. Or, head to Butterfly World and the Flamingo Gardens for gentle and beautiful creatures.
Fort Lauderdale Beach is the city’s biggest attraction for visitors worldwide. It is a top spot for Spring Breakers, as bars, restaurants, and hotels line Ocean Boulevard. The family-friendly beach also has the Beach Walk.
The Beach Walk is a path that contours the sandy coast, perfect for pedestrians and bicyclists alike. Not to be confused with the Riverwalk Fort Lauderdale, a park on the New River’s banks.
In addition to the abundant sunshine, Fort Lauderdale’s plethora of restaurants, shopping, and nightlife have made it a popular tourist destination. For residents, the abundance of parks, water sports, fitness, and recreation makes it easy to stay fit as a family. And when residents need help getting back on the path to wellness, where do they go? Discover the difference our chiropractors can make today.
“The whole staff is very nice and professional. The chiropractic office is very clean, well maintained, and Covid-19 procedures are strictly followed. I was in a minor car accident, and ChiroCare helped me get my neck back into shape. I highly recommend this location on Broward Boulevard for your chiropractic needs.”
– Andrew W.