Plantation FL 33324
Mon: 9AM-12PM – 3PM-6PM
Wed: 9AM-12PM – 3PM-6PM
Thu: 9AM-12PM – 3PM-6PM
Sat: Appointment Only
Sun: Appointment Only
Our Injury and Wellness Center in Plantation, FL
Our Plantation chiropractic and wellness center is located on South University Drive. Our chiropractors can help you get pain relief. Recover from your injuries and get you back to feeling like your old self. Whether you suffered in an accident, suffer neck pain, or simply want to maintain spinal health, we’re here to help.
See what many of our satisfied customers in Plantation are saying about our pain treatment services by taking a moment to read our online reviews below. Meet Dr. Michael Levine of our Plantation office. Make an appointment for one of our wellness services from a local chiropractor near you and relieve pain today.
- Zack Brenners
- Great saff, music and videosMichael Anderson
- Everyone is so friendly and location is very new and clean, also awesome calming travel videos!! My compliments to the whole team👍👍👍Deborah Anderson
- Heather Salyers
- Amazing place! Starting with the front desk . All the doctors are great here. I would recommend to everyoneSergio Bautista
- They are very professional, kind people and really care about there patients. I feel very confident in there service.Linda Felder
- I’ve never had any real source of professional treatment but for this to be my first I must say they’re honestly amazing!!!!!Robert Smith
- Excellent practice! The experience is awesome and they really take care of you. Great client service and Dr. Levine is a champ!Matthew Allen
- Dr. Levine and the Chiro Care staff are extremely professional. I have enjoyed coming in for therapy and highly recommend their services!Althea Harvey
- Great staff. Dr. Levine is great. I feel great. I am receiving what I’ve needed for a long while. Infinite thanks for the experience.Brianna Feinman
- Great place, friendly, on time, on point, very courteous.Tommie Robinson
- I love the treatment with the staffmaronite metayer
- Levine is very professional I have been his patient for over 9 years.(Original)La atención es excelente elDr.Lorena Perry
- I look forward to my therapy sessions after a long day at work.Velvet Robinson
- The environment is the most welcoming and the staff is super friendly.Tyler Chin
- Dr Levine is amazing at what he does, when I first came to him I was in constant pain. Thank You Chirocare, you guys are amazing!!!!kriddler360
- James Jessmon
- Richard Robinson
- Great doctor and staff! Very caring and professional!Erik Schaffer
- Preston R
- Kelvin Castro
- I love this place! Lagaye is very mannerable and cares about your well being as much as Dr. Michael Levine.Shayna Williams
- Dr. Levine treats you like family and leaves you feeling comfortable and confident in long term care and on the goal to getting better.Brandi Crawford
- The best staff, Dr. Levine is amazingMitzie McPherson
- Xavier Ramirez
- Doctor and staff are great. Everyone very is prompt and professional. They figured out my issues and got to work.BD Environmental Group LLC
- The doctors are all so nice and the receptionist is always sweet.Anna Sailsman
- The staff and providers here are extremely caring and helpful in every situation!Coleen S
- The environment is the most welcoming and the staff is super friendly.bernard julien
- Best chiropractor in Plantation.Carlos Rivera
Wellness Services and Pain Treatments at Our Plantation Office
Plantation chiropractors adjust and manipulate the spine and other areas to promote the body’s self-healing abilities. Without medication, chiropractic techniques can alleviate pain, decrease inflammation, and relieve symptoms of many conditions.
Noninvasive techniques from Plantation chiropractors are just one way to handle discomfort. Many patients benefit from a combination of treatments tailored to their condition. Nutritional support, massage, and physical therapy can boost the effects of chiropractic care.
- Activator Technique
- Chiropractic Adjustments
- Cranial Technique
- Essential Oils
- Flexion/extension Technique
- Graston Technique®
- Hot Laser
- Kinesiology Therapeutic (KT) Tape
- Manual Therapy
- Massage Therapy
- Neuromuscular Re-education
- Nutritional Support
- Pediatric Chiropractic
- Pettibon Technique
- Physical Therapy
- Post-Surgical Rehabilitation
- Postural Correction
- Pre-natal Chiropractic
- Rapid Release Technology (RRT)
- Sacro-Occipital Technique (SOT)
- Sports Chiropractic
- Therapeutic Exercises
Pain Relief & Condition Treatments:
- Back Pain Treatment
- Cancer Pain Treatment
- Car Accident Injury Treatment
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Treatment
- CBD Pain Relief Products
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome Treatment
- Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy Treatment
- Facet Syndrome Treatment
- Fibromyalgia Treatment
- Headache and Migraine Treatment
- Herniated Disc Treatment
- Myofascial Pain Syndrome Treatment
- Neck Pain Treatment
- Osteoarthritis Pain Relief
- Osteoporosis Treatment
- Post-Laminectomy Syndrome Treatment
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) Treatment
- Sacroiliac Joint Dysfunction Treatment
- Sciatica Treatment
- Spinal Compression Fracture Treatment
- Spinal Stenosis Treatment
- Tennis Elbow Treatment
- Trigeminal Neuralgia Treatment
Therapeutic stretches and physical therapy exercises focus on healing, rebuilding, and retraining damaged soft tissue. While your Plantation chiropractor is doing all the adjustment work, physical therapists guide you through movements that you do. These therapeutic exercises can build your balance and flexibility, as well as help you manage your condition through natural and holistic remedies.
Massage therapy has provided relief from pain for hundreds of years. When combined with the Graston Technique, therapists can access tissue deeper. The Graston Technique is instrument-assisted soft-tissue mobilization (IASTM) treatment. Therapists use six core instruments to manipulate muscle and tissue without pulling on the skin.
Laser treatment uses state-of-the-art technology to improve joint mobility, blood circulation, nerve function, and the body’s anti-inflammatory reaction. Like plants growing in sunlight, the body heals damaged tissue by converting the laser’s wavelengths into energy.
Call ChiroCare of Florida in Plantation about your injury, illness, or condition to discover which holistic wellness service best suits you.
Covered Zip Codes in the Plantation Area
About Plantation & Chiropractic Care
Opening as “The City of the Future,” Plantation was incorporated as an official city in 1953 with a population of only 300. The city adopted many slogans, including “The Dream City” in 1960 and “From the Wilderness, this City” in 1963, as the population grew and the urban planning expanded.
Today, Plantation is home to nearly 91,000 people. Located in the heart of Broward County, Plantation is bordered by Lauderhill to the northeast, Sunrise to the north and west, Davie to the south, and Fort Lauderdale to the east. Going by the motto “The Grass is Greener,” Plantation is home to various city parks, golf courses, and aquatic centers.
The Central Park Multi-Purpose Center and Plantation Aquatic Complex have all-star facilities and amenities, including two Olympic-size pools. The complex is ideal for families, athletes, kids, retirees, and all Plantation residents. They include a gym, basketball courts, billiards, table tennis, and other recreational activities. One of South Florida’s most popular places to golf is the Plantation Preserve Golf Course. The course has 18 holes and intersects with a wetland preservation area, creating a natural oasis between the front and back nines.
The city also has several parks, including Volunteer Park, Plantation Central Park, and Plantation Heritage Park. Residents are close to nearby parks in Davie, Sunrise, and Fort Lauderdale. It is truly an excellent place for outdoor enthusiasts.
For residents who prefer a more upscale lifestyle, the Sawgrass Mills shopping center offers shopping, dining, movies, and events. Visitors can head to top brand name shops or feast at any of the dozens of eateries.
As a suburb of Fort Lauderdale, residents can also take advantage of the many amenities available, including the legendary local beaches. Plantation families are only a short drive from several beaches, such as Central Beach, Las Olas Beach, and Sebastian Street Beach.
“Excellent facility, very much a whole body, longevity of health, and healing approach as opposed to simple adjustments without regard for future issues. My wife and I are treated here, and the experience with Dr. Levine and Peter has been exceptional. You won’t be disappointed!” – TJ J.