Plantation FL 33324
Mon: 9AM-12PM – 3:00PM-6:30PM
Tue: 9AM-12PM – 3:00PM-6:30PM
Wed: 9AM-12PM – 3:00PM-6:30PM
Thu: 9AM-12PM – 3:00PM-6:30PM
Sat: Appointment Only
Our Injury and Wellness Center in Plantation, FL
Our Plantation chiropractic and wellness center is located on South University Drive. Our chiropractors can help you get pain relief. Recover from your injuries and get you back to feeling like your old self. Whether you suffered in an accident, suffer neck pain, or simply want to maintain spinal health, we’re here to help.
See what many of our satisfied customers in Plantation are saying about our pain treatment services by taking a moment to read our online reviews below. Meet Dr. Michael Levine of our Plantation office. Make an appointment for one of our wellness services from a local chiropractor near you and relieve pain today.
- Best chiropractor in Plantation.Carlos Rivera
- Great staff great service very professional and friendly... love my chiropractorAdrian Leguizamon
- Merwy Calderon
- A very friendly and caring environment..Dr Levine and staff are the best.Cynthia Irvin
- Excellent facility, very attentive and responsive to all issues and questions. Awesome Customer Service from the entire staff.Elizabeth Ortega
- Feels like a new person afterJesus Resto
- The facility nice the instructor went step by step to tell you what they were doing it was very nice so they have a nice receptionist she was very patient.Joann King
- Both my wife and I are treated here and the experience with Dr. Levine and Peter has been exceptional. You won't be disappointed!TJ Jones
- I feel very grateful I found ChiroCare of Florida in Plantation. Thank you Dr. Levine, Dr. Peter, and LaGaye!Elizabeth Schwab Gaertner
- Sashae Royal
- They are always willing to answer all of your questions and truly care for your long term care. Would definitely recommend this location.Lauren & Magnum Bien-Aime
- Very happy! I walked in and immediately smiled. Very professional and friendly staff. I highly recommend this office.The Gym Boxing and Fitness
- It was my first time going to a chiropractor and the process was very smooth.Michael Hernandez
- I highly recommend this office! I completed a 12 session program with Dr. Levine and was able to feel and see my progress.Maria Jose Villavicencio
- He is so helpful when it comes to relieving my aches and pains with my neck and back.Amy Levit
- They work with my crazy schedule and the receptionist even sends me reminders. I wouldn't go anywhere else.Rhonda Johnson
- Dr. Levine and Dr. Peter have been really great at assisting me on getting my back better. I definitely recommend this team of Chiropractors.Joshua Wiley
- I really enjoyed my time being seen at ChiroCare Plantation. Dr Levine was fantastic. The adjustments have helped me feel so much better.Andrew Wenger
- Such excellent service and awesome staff, I would go wherever they are based. Love Dr. Levine, love Latoya.Cheryl Burton
- Rene Naranjo
- Great staff, especially Miss LatoyaRichard bulgin
- Together, Dr. Levine and Dr. Scott comprise a dedicated and devoted team and excellently service their patients. Rick and Donna Walshethan dubz
- I am very happy with the level of professionalism, thoroughness, patience and understanding this office has shown me with each visit.Jason Sambataro
- Great staff, always accommodating and helpful! Treatment has been impactful already!Jill Denis-Lay
- A warm and friendly environment with people who care.nai lub
- they treat you like family they have sympathy and empathy for you and your pain and what you're going through and everyday life make the best care that I could ever have received and I would recommend them to anyone and everyone!!Angela Fleuristal
- They are extremely nice and knowledgeable and I always leave feeling great and happy!Toby Doebrich
- Wonderful staff and practice! Highly recommendShannon Crowell
- Jossie Donathan
- Good stuff. Very thorough in diagnosis and aggressive in treatment. Look forward to results.scott fenwick
Wellness Services and Pain Treatments at Our Plantation Office
Plantation chiropractors adjust and manipulate the spine and other areas to promote the body’s self-healing abilities. Without medication, chiropractic techniques can alleviate pain, decrease inflammation, and relieve symptoms of many conditions.
Noninvasive techniques from Plantation chiropractors are just one way to handle discomfort. Many patients benefit from a combination of treatments tailored to their condition. Nutritional support, massage, and physical therapy can boost the effects of chiropractic care.
- Activator Technique
- Chiropractic Adjustments
- Cranial Technique
- Essential Oils
- Flexion/extension Technique
- Graston Technique®
- Hot Laser
- Kinesiology Therapeutic (KT) Tape
- Manual Therapy
- Massage Therapy
- Neuromuscular Re-education
- Nutritional Support
- Pediatric Chiropractic
- Pettibon Technique
- Physical Therapy
- Post-Surgical Rehabilitation
- Postural Correction
- Pre-natal Chiropractic
- Rapid Release Technology (RRT)
- Sacro-Occipital Technique (SOT)
- Sports Chiropractic
- Therapeutic Exercises
Pain Relief & Condition Treatments:
- Back Pain Treatment
- Cancer Pain Treatment
- Car Accident Injury Treatment
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Treatment
- CBD Pain Relief Products
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome Treatment
- Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy Treatment
- Facet Syndrome Treatment
- Fibromyalgia Treatment
- Headache and Migraine Treatment
- Herniated Disc Treatment
- Myofascial Pain Syndrome Treatment
- Neck Pain Treatment
- Osteoarthritis Pain Relief
- Osteoporosis Treatment
- Post-Laminectomy Syndrome Treatment
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) Treatment
- Sacroiliac Joint Dysfunction Treatment
- Sciatica Treatment
- Spinal Compression Fracture Treatment
- Spinal Stenosis Treatment
- Tennis Elbow Treatment
- Trigeminal Neuralgia Treatment
Therapeutic stretches and physical therapy exercises focus on healing, rebuilding, and retraining damaged soft tissue. While your Plantation chiropractor is doing all the adjustment work, physical therapists guide you through movements that you do. These therapeutic exercises can build your balance and flexibility, as well as help you manage your condition through natural and holistic remedies.
Massage therapy has provided relief from pain for hundreds of years. When combined with the Graston Technique, therapists can access tissue deeper. The Graston Technique is instrument-assisted soft-tissue mobilization (IASTM) treatment. Therapists use six core instruments to manipulate muscle and tissue without pulling on the skin.
Laser treatment uses state-of-the-art technology to improve joint mobility, blood circulation, nerve function, and the body’s anti-inflammatory reaction. Like plants growing in sunlight, the body heals damaged tissue by converting the laser’s wavelengths into energy.
Call ChiroCare of Florida in Plantation about your injury, illness, or condition to discover which holistic wellness service best suits you.
Covered Zip Codes in the Plantation Area
About Plantation & Chiropractic Care
Opening as “The City of the Future,” Plantation was incorporated as an official city in 1953 with a population of only 300. The city adopted many slogans, including “The Dream City” in 1960 and “From the Wilderness, this City” in 1963, as the population grew and the urban planning expanded.
Today, Plantation is home to nearly 91,000 people. Located in the heart of Broward County, Plantation is bordered by Lauderhill to the northeast, Sunrise to the north and west, Davie to the south, and Fort Lauderdale to the east. Going by the motto “The Grass is Greener,” Plantation is home to various city parks, golf courses, and aquatic centers.
The Central Park Multi-Purpose Center and Plantation Aquatic Complex have all-star facilities and amenities, including two Olympic-size pools. The complex is ideal for families, athletes, kids, retirees, and all Plantation residents. They include a gym, basketball courts, billiards, table tennis, and other recreational activities. One of South Florida’s most popular places to golf is the Plantation Preserve Golf Course. The course has 18 holes and intersects with a wetland preservation area, creating a natural oasis between the front and back nines.
The city also has several parks, including Volunteer Park, Plantation Central Park, and Plantation Heritage Park. Residents are close to nearby parks in Davie, Sunrise, and Fort Lauderdale. It is truly an excellent place for outdoor enthusiasts.
For residents who prefer a more upscale lifestyle, the Sawgrass Mills shopping center offers shopping, dining, movies, and events. Visitors can head to top brand name shops or feast at any of the dozens of eateries.
As a suburb of Fort Lauderdale, residents can also take advantage of the many amenities available, including the legendary local beaches. Plantation families are only a short drive from several beaches, such as Central Beach, Las Olas Beach, and Sebastian Street Beach.
“Excellent facility, very much a whole body, longevity of health, and healing approach as opposed to simple adjustments without regard for future issues. My wife and I are treated here, and the experience with Dr. Levine and Peter has been exceptional. You won’t be disappointed!” – TJ J.