Pompano Beach Chiropractors
Pompano Beach FL 33060
Mon: 9AM-12:30PM – 3PM-7PM
Wed: 9AM-12:30PM – 3PM-7PM
Thu: 9AM-12:30PM – 3PM-7PM
Sat: Appointment Only
Sun: Appointment Only
Our Injury and Wellness Center in Pompano Beach, FL
Located just off of East Atlantic Blvd, our Pompano Beach chiropractic office and wellness center can help you and your loved ones. We offer comprehensive care for back and neck pain relief, car accident or occupational injuries, and spinal health maintenance. Your health is our chiropractors’ number one priority, which has helped us earn a reputation for being the leading provider of pain treatments in the Pompano Beach area. Just have a look at the reviews below and see what our clients are saying about us.
Meet Dr. Sean Driscoll of our Pompano Beach office and make an appointment today for one of our wellness services, or a spinal adjustment from a local chiropractor near you.
Adjustments from a Pompano Beach chiropractor can help you feel your best by ensuring your spine and body are aligned. Musculoskeletal pain affects muscles, bones, tendons, ligaments, and nerves. It can stem from several incidents, from sitting behind a desk all day to being in a severe accident.
- The office the staffs everyone are very special at this clinic and makes me feel special, specially on Monday when we all have tons things to do and you look around see this art at wall on his clinic the amazing Dr Wong call you for to get ajusted...Claudia Linck
- Dayana Fernandez
- The best chiropractor’s office in Pompano Beach. Dr. Wong Marcial is the best. Stephanie is such a joy to be around with.Luke lucien
- Great and mind blowing experience very recommendedMARI XX
- Stephanie’s very friendly. Made you feel like you are home. Dr. Marcial Wong is excellent and very professional.EVELINE DAVIS
- Noelle Booze
- The care I receive here is amazing. The staff is so helpful and makes every visit comfortable! I felt relief in only a few visits.Stephanie Cairns
- Great service. Love the atmosphere.Kayla Fuce
- Extremely friendly staff, service is amazing.Kemisha Coley
- Very family oriented. The staff are amazing. We love coming here.Jorge Marquez
- The doctor and staff is amazing!!!Ronald Pierre-Louis
- I love y'all . y'all make my back feel great againhelen cobb
- This place is great. Very friendly and Dr Wong knows how to make you feel better!!Sylvia Feen
- But I can honestly tell you that I am now a believer! Not only is the pain gone but I feel even better than I ever! You won't regret it!Melissa Mcbean
- Kelly Reutenauer
- Excellent care and caregivers. Highly recommend to friends and family!Merrily Sparling
- The staff is very professional, knowledgeable and courteous.Dr.Wong is fantastic.He had me walking and moving better.He gives me certain exercises to do help,where otherchiropractor s did not.I recommend everyone that maybe Havingmuscular problems , headache.Give them avisitBrenda Shackleford
- The team at ChiroCare is phenomenal.Stephanie Seltzer
- Dr. Wong really takes the time to listen and explain why you are having pain and the process towards recovery. I highly recommend.Jessica Brennison
- Daniel Tavares
- Super clean office with all safety protocols in place. Staff is very had quite a few good laughs. Thank you.Manny Palacios
- Novetia Cook
- Delroy Thompson
- Very friendly and welcoming from the very first day. Will recommend to anybody who needs an adjustment.Patrick Autley
- Everyone here is super friendly and have great healing energy they bestow onto their patients! A1 10/10 👍Robert Christner
- Dr. Wong and staff are great! The place is clean..the staff is friendly and my back gets great care!Eloise Macapagal
- Dr Marshall has helped me tremendously with my back, neck and hand issues. He is extremely knowledgeable and professional.Cindy Yeager
- Very friendly staff, Stephanie at the front desk always made my day.Kevin Wunderlich
- ChiroCare in Pompano Beach is amazing. From the team in the office, Stephanie, Rosie and James to Dr. Marcial Wong.Andrea Lisboa
- Shantegra Godfrey-Gonzales
Wellness Services and Pain Treatments at Our Pompano Beach Office
- Activator Technique
- Chiropractic Adjustments
- Cranial Technique
- Electrical Stimulation
- Essential Oils
- Flexion/extension Technique
- Graston Technique®
- Kinesiology Therapeutic Tape
- Manual Therapy
- Neuromuscular Re-education
- Nutritional Support
- Pediatric Chiropractic
- Physical Therapy
- Post-Surgical Rehabilitation
- Postural Correction
- Pre-natal Chiropractic
- Rapid Release Technology (RRT)
- Sacro-Occipital Technique (SOT)
- Sports Chiropractic
- Therapeutic Exercises
- Back Pain Treatment
- Cancer Pain Treatment
- Car Accident Injury Treatment
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Treatment
- CBD Pain Relief Products
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome Treatment
- Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy Treatment
- Facet Syndrome Treatment
- Fibromyalgia Treatment
- Headache and Migraine Treatment
- Herniated Disc Treatment
- Myofascial Pain Syndrome Treatment
- Neck Pain Treatment
- Osteoarthritis Pain Relief
- Osteoporosis Treatment
- Post-Laminectomy Syndrome Treatment
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) Treatment
- Sacroiliac Joint Dysfunction Treatment
- Sciatica Treatment
- Spinal Compression Fracture Treatment
- Spinal Stenosis Treatment
- Tennis Elbow Treatment
- Trigeminal Neuralgia Treatment
Chiropractic adjustments also go by “spine manipulation” since the technique involves applying pressure to the vertebrae. Chiropractic treatment can help the way you move and perform, increase your range of motion, and correct your posture.
Chiropractors can also apply techniques that provide relief from acute and chronic pain. Neck and back pain are common after an accident or injury. Conditions like arthritis, osteoporosis, and sciatica can cause discomfort throughout the body. Since the spine and nervous system connect, chiropractic treatment can alleviate ongoing pain from health conditions.
A Pompano Beach chiropractor can also assist athletes who want to prevent injuries from occurring. Combined with therapeutic stretching and exercise, you can reduce soreness and recovery time after workouts. Likewise, wellness services can enhance performance, flexibility, and your body’s immune functionality.
Advances in health care have provided professionals with more tools to help patients better. Electric stimulation, for example, relieves tension and strain by sending electric pulses to a specific area. E-stim can also help decrease inflammation in joints, ligaments, and muscles.
Rapid Release Technology (RRT) also relieves pain without medication by sending high-frequency into the tissue. The vibrations from the handheld device can break down scar tissue and muscle tightness.
Covered Zip Codes in the Pompano Beach Area
About Pompano Beach
Due to its proximity between Miami and Palm Beach, the city is called “the Heart of the Gold Coast. Pompano Beach is known for its sandy white shore, fishing, and boating. Anglers line the municipal fishing pier during prime hours, and families enjoy the nearby beach playgrounds, grills, and picnic areas.
With a living coral reef just offshore, it is a great location to go snorkeling or scuba diving. Families can also rent jet skis and other water-sport equipment or spend the day soaking up the sun. Residents who want to relax on one of South Florida’s most beautiful beaches head to North Ocean Park beach.
Residents who like sports and the outdoors have more than 50 local parks from which to choose. Many have athletic programs, camps, and classes for kids. Pompano Beach parks also host special events throughout the year.
There is always a fun art exhibit, live performance, or even storytelling workshops with a happening arts and culture scene.
The Pompano Beach Cultural Center, the Bailey Contemporary Arts Center, the Pompano Beach Amphitheater, and the Blanche Ely House Museum are the top fun places.
Pompano Beach also hosts several events and festivals annually, from seafood festivals to a holiday boat parade. While you can find delicious dining experiences in the area, the food, drink, and ethnicity festivals have mouth-watering dishes.