Over the years I realized the benefits of incorporating various therapies and disciplines into patient care. I am certified in Applied Kinesiology, Spinal Correction, Nutrition, Graston Technique and I have extensive training in Metabolic Medicine, Acupuncture, Neuroemotional Technique, and Sacro-Occipital Technique. I am constantly incorporating my knowledge of these various techniques in order to successfully provide the best care for my patients through an integrative approach.
I have always had a thirst for knowledge and am constantly taking courses to perfect my craft and increase my knowledge base. I pride myself on ushering my patients to optimal wellness through specific chiropractic care and by empowering and educating them on the benefits of chiropractic care and the Elements of Optimal Wellness.
I have spent the past 5 years integrating metabolic medicine into my practice. So many people are suffering from imbalances within their system that lead to digestive imbalance, hormone imbalances, chronic debilitating fatigue, brain fog, uncontrolled weight gain and a cascade of chronic and inflammatory diseases such as heart disease, diabetes and autoimmune conditions.
I have been able to help many patients overcome these health conditions and various others through my metabolic wellness program. I pride myself on evaluating and treating the whole person, not just their symptom. I have made it my personal mission to educate the world on what Optimal Wellness is, deliver quality health care, advance the work of Chiropractic and Integrative Medicine and Restore the Health of an ailing nation. Wellness is a team effort and we are in this together.
What made you decide to pursue a career in chiropractic?
I wanted a path that evaluated the whole person and not just their symptom. I’ve lost loved ones, watched others suffer through various health conditions as a child and I knew there had to be a better way to health.
Once I discovered chiropractic, learned about its intimate connection with the nervous system ( the body’s main computer ) and that manipulating the spine enabled the body to heal in profound ways, I knew I found that path.
Favorite QuoteLet me help you discover a new level of health!
Education and Background
- Bachelors of Science in Health and Exercise Science from the University of Maryland Eastern Shore.
- Doctor of Chiropractic from Palmer College of Chiropractic Florida.
- Master’s Degree in Integrative Medicine at George Washington University School of Medicine
- Fellowship in Metabolic and Anti-Aging Medicine at George Washington University and the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine.
Associations and Memberships
- Florida Department of Health
- Member of the FCA (Florida Chiropractic Association)
- Active license with the Florida Board of Chiropractic, and the Florida Department of Health
- American Black Chiropractic Association (ABAC)
- Independent Chiropractic Association
Treatment Techniques Used
- Applied Kinesiology
- Spinal Correction
- Graston Technique
- Metabolic Medicine
- Neuroemotional Technique (NET)
- Sacro-Occipital Technique.