How many times have you found yourself endlessly scrolling on Google for "healthy food near me," just to end up at the same restaurant you always do? The hunt for healthy food choices can be difficult, especially if you have specific dietary restrictions.
If you're tired of heading to the same food spots, the team at ChiroCare of Pompano Beach has gathered the top restaurants offering healthy, vegetarian, and vegan options near you.
If You’re Searching for Vegan Restaurants Near Me
If you're a vegan in Pompano Beach, you're likely forced to modify most menu items of the restaurants you visit. Usually, your dishes require a ton of high-protein veggies, legumes packed with antioxidants, and anti-inflammatory ingredients like whole grains and natural fats. Luckily, there are restaurants in Pompano Beach that cater to vegan diets. Check these out:
- Gourmet Garden Cafe & Juices: A selection of veggie wraps, all-natural smoothies, garden-fresh juices, and vegan desserts, including vegan cupcakes and avocado chocolate mousse.
- Shishka Lebanese Grill: Offering the finest Lebanese cuisine, many items are prepared without meat, dairy, or other animal products. Top picks include falafel salad, tabbouleh, and moussaka.
If You’re Searching for Vegetarian Restaurants Near Me
Nutrition plays a major role in overall wellness. A balanced diet should consist of fresh fruits, vegetables, whole grains, dairy, and protein. For vegetarians, protein can be found in beans, peas, legumes, and other vegetables. These options should check off all of your requirements:
- Tapiocarias Gourmet: Don't let the sweet name fool you, this Pompano Beach vegan restaurant offers hearty sandwiches overflowing with heart of palm, broccoli, spinach, beets, and fresh herbs. Not to mention, they serve savory tapioca dishes, açaí bowls, and whey protein blends.
- Living Green: This market and cafe allows you to snack and shop, munching on fresh fruits and veggies, sandwiches and salads, and hot or cold prepared foods. The best part? Prepared food is made 100% in house, by hand, with no more than 3-5 ingredients per recipe.
If You’re Searching for Healthy Food Restaurants Near Me
No diet restrictions but still want to eat healthy? We don't blame you. Eating healthy is one of the most important things you can do for your body, mind, and spirit. Check out two of ChiroCare of Pompano Beach's favorites:
- Nikki's Orange Kitchen: This organic restaurant offers breakfast, lunch, and dinner. It boasts a kitchen that only features naturally-fed poultry, grass-fed beef, sustainable wild-caught seafood, fully organic dairy, and fresh produce.
- AeroJuice: Dubbed the "healthy fast food," AeroJuice is home to salads, hot paninis, wraps, açaí bowls, power smoothies, premium juices, and power shots.
If You’re Searching for Smoothies Near Me
After a work out at one of the 52 parks and facilities in Pompano Beach, nothing quenches your thirst and replenishes lost nutrients like a fresh smoothie. Take a stop by one of these options:
- NrGize Lifestyle Cafe: The NrGize (pronounced "energize") menu was designed with health and fitness goals in mind. There's nothing but real fruit and quality ingredients in their smoothies, meal replacements, and agave chillers.
- Smoothie Jungle: Of course, this smoothie-crazed shop is home to real fruit smoothies and protein shakes, but they also offer gourmet sandwiches and salads, plus a health food store.
If You’re Searching for Juice Bars Near Me
If you're feeling sluggish lately, there's no better pick-me-up than a juice that's high in antioxidants and anti-inflammatory ingredients. Antioxidants found in fruits like blueberries, strawberries, and goji berries help fight against stress and defend your body against disease. Anti-inflammatory foods like ginger and turmeric can decrease inflammation in the body and help ease stubborn back pain, inflamed joints, and more. You can find these ingredients and more at these Pompano Beach juice bars:
- Juice 2U: Offering detoxifying and refreshing juices, elixirs, and shots, Juice 2U packs ingredients that help joint, eye, skin, and liver health.
- Utopia Juice Bar: This Pompano Beach hot spot is home to raw cold pressed juices, fresh juices, shots, smoothies, açaí bowls, and even vegan food for those searching for vegan-friendly options.
If You’re Working to Get Healthy in Pompano Beach
Nutrition is a critical component of a healthy lifestyle. After all, what you get out of your body is only as good as what you put into it. While finding delicious, healthy restaurants is a step in the right direction, you also want to keep your home stocked with nutritious items. If you're unsure how to get started, begin by talking to a chiropractor in Pompano Beach.
When you're in need of a holistic nutrition and wellness plan, head right over to ChiroCare of Pompano Beach. Our experienced physicians will review your medical history, current medical conditions, and any fitness goals you have. Together, we can help you safely and effectively create a plan that keeps your body healthy with a nutritious diet and exercise regimen.
Pompano Beach residents don't have to stray far from home to find food that's just as delicious as it is nutritious. Head to any of these 13 locations to begin eating healthier today.